When there is work, there is waste. And no better way to dispose of jobsite waste than with a Premium Dumpster. Just as it sounds, the Premium Dumpster is the crudest of the detachable body family and that’s because it withstands the most abuse.
There are a wide range of Waste Bins available in the market with varying wall thickness, paint quality and substructures. However, the Premium Dumpster is available to Kargo King DS users whom list long life as their top selection criteria. The Premium Dumpster is designed and constructed in the same form as the Voth Dump and Conventional Dump Body on purpose with the same material thickness, paint application and long sills.
- Understructure: Voth Long Sill Design
- Kargo King Dump & Roll System (max dump angle of approx. 42 degrees)
- Steel: 50W High Tensile, 3/16’’ Floor, 12g (outer), 10g (inner) Double Wall
- Aluminum: Marine Quality H32, 1/4’’ Floor, 3/16’’ Wall
- Hybrid (Steel w/ Aluminum Sides)
- Sides: Solid
- Tailgate: Barn Door*
- Tarp System: Manual (standard) or Truck Mounted (Bin only applications)
* allows for loading/unloading of equipment at ground level
Body Length (KK Subframe Length): 11’6’’ (11’), 12’6’’ (12.5’), 14’ (14’)