The detachable Lumber Deck is utilized almost exclusively in the Building Supply Market to transport and deliver lumber, drywall, insulation, garden/storage sheds, and shingles.
Similar to the Rental Deck, the Voth Lumber Deck was designed with application purpose. Standard on every Lumber Deck are convenient features such as sliding winches/straps on both sides, center tie-towns for varying load sizes, rear roller and step up ladder. Using the Kargo King roll off mechanism, lumber (or other building material materials) can be slid off the bottom of the Lumber Deck without damaging the material. Building Centers will often purchase multiple Lumber Decks for their fleet so that a second deck can be loaded in the yard while the other is mounted on the Kargo King, making deliveries.
- Understructure: Voth Long Sill Design
- Kargo King Dump & Roll System (max dump angle of approx. 42 degrees)
- Steel (smooth): 50W High Tensile, 3/16’’ Floor, 12g (outer), 10g (inner) Double Wall
- Rubrails: Both Sides
- Stake Pockets: Outside
- Headboard: Full Cab Protection
- Standard Features: Sliding Winches (qty-6 per side), Center Tie-Downs, Roll Roller, Aluminum Bolt-On Step
Body Length: (KK Subframe Length): 12’ (11’), 14’ (12.5’), 16’ (14’)
- Building Supply (Lumber)