The detachable Van Body will do the same jobs as a Flat Deck with the added benefit of being enclosed. The Van Body is selected to transport a range of products that must be shielded from the weather. Building Supply fleets will transport and deliver windows, doors, cabinets, flowers, insulation, drywall and trim. A Landscaper will roll on the Van Body to transport power equipment, mowers or even flowers.
There is a particular novelty about the Kargo King Van Body. The Van Body sits almost flush with the truck frame which means it actually sits 6’’-8’’ higher than a traditional hooklift or cable hoist, providing users with an obvious C.O.G. advantage. Product can be safely on/off loaded at ground level as opposed to having to carry awkward items up steep, potentially slippery, ramps. The Van Body provides fleet owners with the ability project the brand with custom decaling options.
Specifications (Voth HD Subframe):
- Understructure: Voth Long Sill Design
- Kargo King Dump & Roll System (max dump angle of approx. 42 degrees)
- Material: Steel (smooth or checkerplate): 50W High Tensile, 3/16’’ Floor
Option: Beavertail (low approach)
Specifications (Van Body):
- Side Walls: Aluminum Extrusion Construction
- Roof: Aluminum Panel
- Standard Features: Plywood Lined w/ 2 rows of E-trac on both Sides and Front, Floor Tie-Downs (recessed), Roll Up Door
Option: Decaling (company colours available)
Body Length: (KK Subframe Length): 12’ (11’), 14’ (12.5’), 17’ (14’)
- Building Supply (Lumber)