The Sea Container is a simple, inexpensive solution for heavy duty lockable storage on construction or job sites.
The Kargo King Sea Container can be sourced in varying grades and quality depending on customer preference. Each Sea Container is integrated with a Voth HD Subframe built to withstand the rigors that come with unfinished surfaces on construction sites.
Specifications (Voth HD Subframe):
• Understructure: Voth Long Sill Design
• Kargo King Dump & Roll System (max dump angle of approx. 42 degrees)
• Material: Steel (smooth or checkerplate): 50W High Tensile, 3/16’’ Floor
Option: Beavertail (low approach)
Specifications (Sea Container):
• Construction: Varying degrees of quality and grade depending on customer preference
• Roof: Aluminum Panel
• Standard Features: Welded angle at Four Corners (floor inclusive of Sea Container)
Body Length: (KK Subframe Length): 12’ (11’), 14’ (12.5’), 17’ (14’)